Civil Enforcement Officer - Lambeth
Civil Enforcement Officer - Lambeth - Full Time (42.5 hours) - £26,480 per annum
Do you have a Full UK driving licence?
Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and have great communication skills?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy being on the go?
You will be working alongside the Council at our Lambeth base, with permanent guaranteed hours as a Parking Enforcement Officer.
You could be offered long-term, stable employment.
There are now have positions for those wanting to make a positive impact on their local area and we can offer you:
- Full time hours working any 4/5 days including weekends on a rota basis
- Full time hours working 5 days on static shifts (Mon to Fri or including weekends)
You’ll be helping members of the public, patrolling streets and council car parks, advising and upholding parking restrictions.
- Yes, you’ll be issuing parking tickets but you won’t have targets as this job is about creating a positive impact on the local community.
- You will be reporting any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings and looking out for any violations of civil laws.
- You will keep a detailed log of the violations and debrief incidents that occur during your shift.
- You will provide a high level of all-round customer service, providing the public with useful information and advice.
Parking Enforcement Officers are the eyes and ears of the local area.
Patrolling areas, providing advice to residents, and members of the public, whist enforcing road traffic orders and issuing parking fines.
If you're the sort of person who enjoys being on the go, the role could be ideal for you. APPLY NOW and a recruitment colleague will be in touch.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate along with excellent career progression. Many of our current managers started out with us as Parking Enforcement Officers themselves, so this could be a great place to start your career.
We believe that working for Apcoa is great.
We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees.
Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Up to 28 days holiday per annum (includes BH)
- Workplace Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Start: 18/04/2023
- Rate: £26480 or £11.95 per hour
- Location: Lambeth,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1846
- Posted: 2023-04-18 12:07:04 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5 area
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Bid Coordinator
- Customer Service - Taxi Rank Agent
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Lincoln - Temporary
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness Temp
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Grantham
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Controller
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Maidstone
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5