Service Lead - Holiday Playscheme/Afterschool Club (18 hours per week)
Our service runs from:
Thomley, Menmarsh Road, Worminghall, Buckinghamshire HP18 9JZ ( Just 9 miles from Oxfordshire and 3 miles from M40 Junctions 8 and 8a
Hours: 18 per week
Monday - Friday at the Holiday Play scheme 09:30am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday at the Afterschool club 2:30pm - 6pm
Do you have what it takes to join an amazing organisation that makes a difference to the lives of disabled children? You will be based on a beautiful 9 acre site in a wonderful position with wide ranging views of Buckinghamshire countryside.
We want you to join us on our journey with the aim of helping disabled children and young people develop independence and achieve their aspirations.
An EXCEPTIONAL opportunity is available for a SERVICE LEAD to deliver the day to day running and planning of our playscheme, ensuring that both Ofsted standards and commissioner expectations are adhered to.
You will become a key member of the management team for an established and well-respected Charity who has a great reputation within the sector.
You will report to the Regional Manager, aided by the Senior Practitioner and work with a fantastic team of highly motivated individuals who love what they do.
To coordinate the delivery of services for disabled children and young people.
To offer inspiration, leadership, managerial guidance, direction and support to the team at all levels
Safeguard all young people and colleagues
Mentor, develop and supervise team
Cover Rota gaps
Make certain all the team adhere to KIDS policies and procedures and relevant external legislation
Ensure the service meets and exceeds the standards and expectations contained in its Statement of Purpose as well as fully complying with requirements and recommendations
- Location: Oxfordshire / Bucks Borders (HP18 9JZ), England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: KIDS Birmingham
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 732~
- Posted: 2023-04-14 14:13:21 -
- View all Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker ) - Sandwell
- Domicillary Care Worker Lincolnshire
- Early Years Practitioner - Basingstoke Nursery (Term time)
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Oxford
- Support Worker - Harrow - (Short Breaks)
- Finance Business Partner
- Service Lead - Holiday Playscheme/Afterschool Club (30 hours per week)
- Senior Portage Practitioner - Southwark
- Deputy Manager : Residential Respite
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time)
- Sessional Worker Early Years
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time 30 hours per week)
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Bracknell
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hackney Playground
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Lady Allen Playground / Chelsea
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hull
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers (Part Time)
- People Team Assistant