This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
HGV Driver - class 1
HGV Driver - class 1 - Kegworth, East Midlands Gateway - GB15000
Reporting to the Transport Team Leaders and Shift Managers, the main purpose of the Driver is to deliver and collect freight in a professional manner - - - 48 hours per week, Tues to Sat - 14.94 per hour
- To complete daily vehicle checks before going out onto the public highway.
- To report defects following the KN process
- To deliver and collect freight reporting any discrepancies at the time they are happening
- To ensure your digital tachograph card is downloaded daily or when you return to KN East Midlands Gateway
- To ensure load security and legal compliances.
- Class 1 drivers will be prepared to night out as required by the business
- To attend training days as required by the business - these will be towards the 35 hours over 5 years driver CPC
- Will drive any vehicle that your licence allows
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Valid HGV Drivers licence
- Smart appearance
- Good communication skills
- Will drive any vehicle that you are licenced to
- ADR desirable
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
As well as our competitive pay rates and superb training opportunities, we also offer a great working environment.
You will be respected and valued if you work for us and have genuine opportunities to progress and develop.
* 26 days holidays plus bank holidays
* 2 volunteering days per year
* 3 x Life Assurance Option if you join the KN Route2 pension scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working.
Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
* Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discount on high street stores and local supermarkets (Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys & more)
* Refer a friend schemeAs proud holders of the Gold Covenant, we are a forces-friendly employer who recognise the skills, expertise and value service leavers bring to our organisation
ABOUT KUEHNE+NAGEL With over 80.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
- Start: 12/04/2023
- Duration: 35 Months
- Rate: Negotiable
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Elevate Direct
- Contact: Prod Direct
- Tel: 00000000000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: IDIBU-20812
- Posted: 2023-04-12 13:59:04 -
- View all Jobs from Elevate Direct