Graphic Designer - £40,000 per annum plus discretionary Bonus -
Hybrid role with Uxbridge as Head office
Are you enthusiastic, creative, and looking to further your career within Multimedia Design? If you are pro-active, full of ideas and passionate about design then we want to hear from you.
You'll be an experienced digital & print designer with flare, creativity, and imagination.
You will be working collaboratively with the wider marketing team helping to generate new ideas.
This is with the aim to celebrate our services and products that tell our APCOA brand story.
This role would be ideal for someone who’s motivated to build and develop their career.
You will work collaboratively to form part of our ambitious growth plans and overall marketing strategy.
So, what does your day to day look like? You will be…
- Designing and producing graphic and digital media content; applying creative thinking to enhance our marketing and branding delivery.
- Working on a wide range of creative briefs, from small campaigns to one-off projects, leading on your own projects (with line management support).
- Using animation, motion graphic design, video editing, infographics and digital content for social media, websites, presentations, tenders & proposals as well as print.
- Creating and visualising drafts and mock-ups of proposed website & product designs and presenting them for review and revision.
- Leading on concept design with new digital products and Apps (APCOA Connect).
- Creating Signage design, exhibition stand designs, creating engaging gifs, animations and videos.
- Filming and editing video and audio content to create finished video productions using platforms such as After Effects, Premiere pro, Media Encoder and Audition.
- Developing strong relationships with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Product Development, and e-commerce teams.
Do you have experience within multimedia/graphic design? Do you have a strong commercial portfolio that demonstrates an eye for detail across multiple platforms (physical, mobile, web)? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
You’ll need knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Premier Pro with experience of creating 2D and/or 3D animation.
A relevant degree; subjects in either: digital or print media production, graphic design, multimedia web design would be an advantage.
This is a hands on, fast paced role so you must be able to work under pressure and manage various projects running alongside each other.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are a real team spirited individual with great industry knowledge and noteworthy techniques, why not apply online today.
We're looking to interview soon, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank holidays
- Training and Development
- Employee Discount schemes
We recognise that many of our employees have family responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees.
We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 31/03/2023
- Rate: £40,000 per annum
- Location: Uxbridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Design
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1811
- Posted: 2023-03-31 13:58:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5 area
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Bid Coordinator
- Customer Service - Taxi Rank Agent
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Lincoln - Temporary
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness Temp
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Grantham
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Controller
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Maidstone
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5