Domiciliary Care / Support worker Part time
KIDS are recruiting for Domiciliary Care Practitioners to work part-time across Lincolnshire.
Do you have proven experience of providing personal care that maintains a child/young person’s respect and dignity plus a real desire to help disabled children, young people and their families while doing a job that fits in with your other commitments? Then join KIDS in this part-time role and you could soon be part of our friendly but highly professional team.
The overall purpose of this role is to:
To provide domiciliary care that supports individual children and young people with disabilities.
The care will be within their family homes and in the community.
To ensure children and young people have access to high quality personal care which meets their individual needs as detailed in their care plans.
To work as part of the domiciliary care team.
To ensure the social, emotional, communication and physical needs of each child/young person is met in a manner that is sensitive to the religious, cultural, linguistic and ethnic origins of the individual.
To work in partnership with parents and carers.
There are a variety of hours / contracts available in the following areas
Car driver essential for this role
This post attracts a welcome bonus of up to £500
* exact bonus amount will be based on your average weekly hours) to be paid automatically after three full calendar months working at KIDS
To receive the welcome bonus, you will need to start with KIDS no later than June 2023
The hours are early morning and late afternoon / evening
- Start: 21/03/2023
- Rate: 17846 Per Annum
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: KIDS Birmingham
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 728~
- Posted: 2023-03-21 15:36:33 -
- View all Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Oxford
- Support Worker - Harrow - (Short Breaks)
- Finance Business Partner
- Service Lead - Holiday Playscheme/Afterschool Club (30 hours per week)
- Senior Portage Practitioner - Southwark
- Deputy Manager : Residential Respite
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time)
- Sessional Worker Early Years
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time 30 hours per week)
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Bracknell
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hackney Playground
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Lady Allen Playground / Chelsea
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hull
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers (Part Time)
- People Team Assistant
- Play Worker in Charge
- Play Worker
- Play Worker Lincolnshire