This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Electrical Shift Engineer
Electrically Shift Engineer - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre – Maidstone, Kent - £42,750
This a fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Kent that is looking for Electrical shift engineers.
The successful candidate will be Electrically biased with a wealth of building maintenance experience.
He or she will be based in a critical data centre in Maidstone, Kent.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary paying £42,750 based on experience/qualifications and career progression.
Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
07:00 am to 19:00 pm & 19:00 pm to 07:00 am
- £42,750 Basic Salary
- 20 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Free on-site Parking
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through the operation of the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept about Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
Administer subcontractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on-site.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain the plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPMs and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Manage the shift team
- To maintain & develop good client relationships.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
- To undertake annual appraisals of your shift engineers
- To ensure the shift team are suitably skilled and trained, and appropriate training plans are drafted and implemented.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified
- Data centre experience
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Start: 21/03/2023
- Rate: £42750 per annum
- Location: Maidstone,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Alex Denton
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DataKent
- Posted: 2023-03-21 09:49:06 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer (Static)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Mechanical Day Shift Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Tenant Side)
- Electrical Day Shift Engineer
- Water Treatment Engineer
- Junior Helpdesk Administrator
- Administrator/Helpdesk Planner
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Cleaning Supervisor
- x3 Shift Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Foot Mobile Engineer