This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Customer Ambassador / Automotive Showroom Host job in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
As a Customer Ambassador, you will be an integral member of the Sales Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Championing and maintaining a culture of customer excellence; ensuring that the expectations and requirements of all customers are delivered upon.
- Managing customer facilities and be able to confidently offer available resources, tailored to the customer needs.
- Taking an interest in brand awareness and changes affecting the market place and industry.
- Preparing for scheduled customer appointments appropriately – liaising with the relevant departments.
- Handing the customer over to the appropriate person in a polite, personalised and professional manner passing on any relevant information to aid the smooth transition from one to another.
- Taking an active interest in the sales and aftersales departments and develop professional relationships to ensure up to date and relevant knowledge and processes are referred to with customers and a ‘one business’ approach is maintained.
This is an exciting new role and if you have a genuine interest in talking to people; getting to know them to fully understand their requirements; love industry leading products and technology; enjoy hosting a busy showroom/retail environment; and believe you have the relevant/transferable skills/behaviours then please do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola @ Dynamic Jobs 07939 499863
- Start: 20/03/2023
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £23000 per annum
- Location: Cambridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Driven Motor Jobs
- Contact: Nicola MacDonald
- Tel: 07939499863
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CB203
- Posted: 2023-03-20 15:55:03 -
- View all Jobs from Driven Motor Jobs