Data Centre Shift Engineer
Shift Engineer - 4on 4off Shift Pattern (Days & Nights) - Critical Environment - Wokingham- £44,000
Are you a Data Centre Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have Data Centre Experience?
Exciting opportunity to work for a Leading FM Service Provider situated in London.
CBW are currently recruiting for a Data Centre Shift Engineer to be based on a data centre located in Wokingham.
The successful candidates will be Electrically qualified with a proven track record working with building maintenance and working in a Data Centre or Critical Environment.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £44,000, overtime and career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- The Shift Engineer will be responsible for looking after the LV Network supplying the Data Centre and Control room.
- Your time will be split between two sites within a few miles radius of each other
- Responsible for the technical services delivery across all sites, engineers and specialist contractors under your direct control.
- To lead and manage the team(s) within their area of reasonability to deliver a highly effective, efficient and customer focussed technical service delivery.
- Build strong, credible relationships with the clients leadership teams, Heads of Departments
- Establish steady lines of communication work collectively and collaboratively to deliver high standards of service across the estate
- Ensure Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is carried out and ensuring all PPM schedules are utilised and the appropriate documents controls are in place and up to date.
- Ensure compliance with statutory responsibilities and maintain records as required.
- Investigate and report on major operational incidents
- Ensure engineers are fully equipped to carry out daily tasks to ensure compliance with the requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To undertake monthly technical reviews to ensure health and safety compliance
- Carry out monthly site review to ensure all plant areas are maintained to the highest standards achievable and are compliant with the Health and Safety requirements..
- Carry out hands on PPM and reactive maintenance across this landlord contract
Shift Pattern - Days & Nights 07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00am
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Data Centre / Critical environment expirience is essential
- Clean Drivers License is required
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Safe systems of Work Procedure - PTW, RAMS experience
- Health and safety and statutory compliance knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to develop excellent working relationships both internal and externally
- Proven IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office
- Data Centre Experience
- Start: 17/03/2023
- Rate: £44000 per annum
- Location: Borough,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Tom Gotts
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SHDCV-35057
- Posted: 2023-03-17 10:56:02 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Shift Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Fabric Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Plumber
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Immediate Chef
- Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Engineering Services Manager
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Contract Support
- Temp Receptionist
- Facilities Assistant
- Facilities Technician
- Part Time Receptionist