PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
We're looking for a PSV Driver who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service within the Airport sector.
Do you have current valid PSV licence?
You'll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do.
They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a PSV Driver, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting.
You'll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people.
We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to our Team? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers, checking in of customers, completion of all Valet documentation at Valet Front desk reception area and in the arrivals area of the car park
- Utilisation of Pre-book IT systems
- Dealing with customer complaints and enquiries
- Monitor all entries and exits and be proactive with shift planning using the P2T Booking system and associated reports.
- To maintain a standard of deportment and behaviour that will always represent the company in the best possible manner
- To report to the line manager any element of car park service that may compromise the level of service we wish to achieve
- Assisting customers with the loading of luggage onto the PSV vehicle
- Ensuring the PSV vehicle is cleaned and presentable for service
- Ensuring vehicle checks are completed
- Transporting passengers between the car park and airport terminal
- Reporting of all vehicle defects
- Photographing of arriving vehicles
- Moving customers car from arrivals to secure parking area and return when required
- Patrolling the car parks on foot looking for unattended bags, suspicious vehicles, suspicious persons, and to report all findings
- To complete report sheets or any other log sheets, in full and as instructed.
Previous Customer Service Experience
Excellent Team Player
Excellent spoken English
So, could you be our Ideal Candidate?
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
Are you able to take initiative and make choices that are right for our customers?
Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills.
Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure.
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability and also have a safety-first mind set, then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Weekends 06:00 - 14:00.
22:00-06:00 (rotating over three weeks)
- £11.50 per hour
- Employee discount
Must be 18 or over to apply
- Start: 16/03/2023
- Rate: £11.50 er hour
- Location: Leeds,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1784
- Posted: 2023-03-16 14:49:04 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week