Parking Patrol Attendant
Parking Patrol Attendant - £9.50 per hour - Luton - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, ,8am - 4pm - permanent
Full UK driving license essential
Do you enjoy working outside? Are you able to work with minimal direction? Do you have a full UK driving license?
If you answered yes, then we may have the role for you:
An opening has arisen for a Parking Patrol Attendant working within the team in Luton.
Parking Patrol Attendants are essential to the smooth running of our car parks to provide safe, clean and secure conditions for all customers.
What you'll do:
- You will check each Parking Payment Machine to ensure in working order and clean
- You will issue Penalty Notices in accordance with Bye Laws
- You will assist customers & rail passengers with their enquiries as required.
- You will perform a general check of the site and its condition including shrubbery, signage and lines/signs & report faults / concerns to LAP
- On each working patrol, in line with the agreed schedule, inspect the machine to ensure that: they are fully functioning
- You will ensure faults are notified to relevant personnel in order to arrange maintenance related repairs
- You will perform litter picking & place any litter collected on a patrol in the bins provided
- You will be in charge of cleaning of pay machines all sites - Daily Changing of bin bags at all sites
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Ability to deal with and relate to a wide variety of people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support.
Our staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 14/03/2023
- Rate: £19,760 per annum
- Location: Luton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1770
- Posted: 2023-03-14 12:12:02 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week
- Project Manager - IT/Systems