Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week
Security and Parking Officer - Bedford Hospital – 24 hours per week - £10.42 per hour from 1st April
We will pay for SIA license renewals and associated training!
Do you have an SIA license? Do you enjoy working outside? Are you a security focused person? Are you looking for weekend shifts to suit your other commitments?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on!
We currently have an opening for a Security and Parking Officer at Bedford Hospital.
This is a weekend position working 24 hours (12 hours per shift).
Security and Parking Officers are essential for access and safety for patients and staff. As a Security Officer you will protect the hospital against loss, theft and damage.
You will monitor and patrol the car parks as well as giving clear directions.
You will provide customer service to both the public and staff within the Hospital.
What you will do:
- You will provide safety and car park patrolling provision to our clients NHS hospital.
- You will patrol the hospital site ensuring the safety and security of the site and its users.
- You will have a role in the efficient running of the car park and control room, whilst working towards continuous progress in all these areas.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to work in a fast paced but caring atmosphere.
Must be 18 or over to apply
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 14/03/2023
- Rate: £10.42 per hour from 1st April
- Location: Bedford,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1768
- Posted: 2023-03-14 11:39:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Project Manager - IT/Systems