Project Manager - IT/Systems
Project Manager, Transformation, Business Change, Systems Implementation - Up to £60,000 per annum
Do you have experience of IT system implementation/migration projects? Can you demonstrate a track record of successfully delivering transformation projects involving significant amounts of business change? Do you have hands-on experience of managing IT project implementations?
If you answered yes, then we may have what you are looking for...
We are looking for a Service Delivery and PRINCE2 Qualified Project Management professional with extensive IT skills.
You will be someone who enjoys leading, as well as being part of, a successful and productive team.
You will be working on several complex projects, from inception through to handover.
You will be ensuring the delivery of specified products and services within agreed time, quality, and cost parameters.
As Project Manager you will not just oversee the physical systems implementations themselves, but also the resulting process and business change, ensuring change is embedded.
You will also be hands-on with the implementation and installation. A strong technical understanding of IT systems and experience working on commercial based contracts/projects will be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- You will be managing and leading the successful delivery of a range of Technology focused projects.
This will include migration of data, managing of permit and enforcement system, mobilisation of ANPR based contracts for UK and Ireland.
This will contribute to the division's transformation strategy.
- You will be engaging with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered and develop project specifications.
You will be agreeing project baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
- You will be managing relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
- You will be driving project execution, track delivery, monitoring and controlling change, and pro-actively seeking and resolving blocking issues.
- You will be recording information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and providing and communicating timely information to relevant parties
- You will be conducting progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will deliver on time, to budget and agreed standards.
- You will be conducting reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement.
- IT Operations and Service Delivery
- IT Technical and Infrastructure Management
- IT Support Management
We need someone who is quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. A proactive approach to building productive relationships with internal and external partners and being able to negotiate and collaborate effectively to agree project outcomes is a must for this role.
In return for your hard work, we can offer:
Salary of £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
25 days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
Family Cover Healthcare
This role is based in the Southeast.
You must be prepared to travel between client, supplier and business sites in order to perform the role as required.
- Start: 14/03/2023
- Rate: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Location: South East England,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1767
- Posted: 2023-03-14 11:16:02 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Parking Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness and Boston - Temporary Contract
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas