Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
You are required to have a PCV licence with Cat D and no more than 3 points on the licence.
An up-to-date CPC card is also required or we help to update.
Also you will need to be able to work nights on a rota basis.
We're looking for a PCV - Driver who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service within the Airport sector.
You'll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do.
They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a PCV- Driver you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting.
You'll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people.
We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to our Team? Here's what you need to know before applying:
The role is to drive the courtesy shuttle bus around the pre- determined routes around both the airport and heliports.
This will require complying with all traffic regulations and running to flight arrival and departure schedules.
The core duties include:
- Drive the Company’s vehicles in a safe, legal and professional way.
- Drive to the set timetable, not running early or late, when it is safe to do so.
- Always display the correct destination on the vehicle’s destination blind
- Keep up to date with road closures, diversions or special events which may affect bus services.
This is done by reading notices, attending briefings, listening to the on-bus radio.
- Keep up to date with any changes to condition of travel, promotions by reading notices or briefings.
- Always provide a high standard of customer service.
- Give customers on the bus any information that may help them during their journey.
Examples would be telling customers the best stop for their destination, road closures & diversions.
- Always behave in a friendly and professional way to customers and colleagues.
Recognise and assist with the additional needs of children and vulnerable adults, the elderly, infirm or people with disabilities.
- Check the condition of the vehicle prior to commencing service by:
- Carrying out the safety walk round check. Ensure that any defect in the vehicle or equipment is reported as soon as possible to the right person.
Essential Requirements for the role
- Full Class D PCV (Coach) driving licence
- CPC qualification.
- The ability to work shifts on a rolling shift pattern including days, nights, weekends, and bank holidays.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Friendly manner.
So, could you be our Ideal Candidate?
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
Are you able to take initiative and make choices that are right for our customers?
Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills.
Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure.
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability and also have a safety-first mind set, then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
What we'll offer you:
- £12.45 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- £66.99 per month for all shifts worked - attendance allowance.
- £1000 attendance paid after 6 months completion of probation (£500) and 1 year.
- Full Uniform
- Training and Development
- After three months, 50% of Thameslink travel to Luton Airport.
- Cash handling
- Issuing Tickets
- Start: 09/03/2023
- Rate: £12.45 per hour plus £1000 introductory Bonus and attendance allowance
- Location: Luton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1761
- Posted: 2023-03-09 15:55:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall