Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
Civil Enforcement Officer - BEXLEY
Earn £22,586 per annum plus an additional mobile allowance up to £75 each month or £900 per annum
Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and have great communication skills?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy being on the go?
Are you over 18 and have a driving licence or CBT Licence?
Working alongside the Council at our Bromley base, with permanent guaranteed hours as a Civil Enforcement Officer,.
We could offer you a solution to long-term, stable employment.
We now have positions for those wanting to make a positive impact on their local area and we can offer:
- Full time hours working any 4/5 days including weekends on a rota basis
- Full time hours working 5 days on static shifts (Mon to Fri or including weekends)
You’ll be helping members of the public, patrolling streets and council car parks using a company vehicle, advising and upholding parking restrictions.
- Yes, you’ll be issuing parking tickets but you won’t have targets as this job is about creating a positive impact on the local community.
- You will be reporting any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings and looking out for any violations of civil laws.
- You will keep a detailed log of the violations and debrief incidents that occur during your shift.
- You will provide a high level of all-round customer service, providing the public with useful information and advice.
Our Civil Enforcement Officers are the eyes and ears of the local area.
Patrolling areas, providing advice to residents, and members of the public, whist enforcing road traffic orders and issuing parking fines.
If you're the sort of person who enjoys being on the go, the role could be ideal for you. APPLY NOW and a recruitment colleague will be in touch.
We will provide full training and a mobile allowance for the right candidate along with excellent career progression. Many of our current managers started out with us as Civil Enforcement Officers themselves, so this could be a great place to start your career.
We believe that working for Apcoa is great.
We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees.
Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Mobile allowance
- Up to 28 days holiday per annum (includes BH)
- Workplace Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Start: 09/03/2023
- Rate: £22,586 per annum plus an additional mobile allowance up to £75 each month or £900 per annum
- Location: Bexleyheath,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1759
- Posted: 2023-03-09 15:18:02 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant