Data Centre Recruitment Consultant
Data Centre Recruitment Consultant (Design, Build & Maintain) - Excellent Opportunity to Grow & Build a Division - Dartford, Kent
Are you looking for a new role in recruitment?
Would you like to work in the Dartford office?
Are you looking for the opportunity to Grow and Build a Division within the Data Centre Industry?
CBW Staffing Solutions are looking for a Data Centre Consultant to join our expanding team and grow a division.
We're looking for someone who prides themselves in delivering exceptional service to clients and candidates while maintaining their commercial edge, with a proven desire to forge new client relationships and recognise their successes.
Due to our growth plans for 2023, we are looking to invest in a Data Centre Consultant (Design, Build & Maintain) to join our established team in Dartford and develop a presence within new markets.
We offer excellent development which is available at every stage of your career including the skills required to become a specialist recruiter within your sector / Market.
Working alongside a high-performing team of recruiters who create a supportive and winning environment you will be required to develop and grow a new sector, with excellent growth opportunities and the ability to head up your own division and have a say on who you hire to grow your own team.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Uncapped commission
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Uncapped 1 Day per Year Service)
- Christmas Conference / Trip
- Bi-Annual Incentives / Trips
- Excellent Training & Career Progression Opportunities
- Identifying business opportunities and new clients
- Map out and have an encyclopedic knowledge of your clients and industry
- Resourcing for candidates to fill vacancies via Linkedin network, database, Job boards and networking.
- You will be proactively networking, finding alternative innovative and effective ways of sourcing candidates whilst composing and posting adverts via social media outlets.
- You will be dealing with candidates and clients on a daily basis where you will be conducting interviews in order to match candidates to your client’s needs.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay etc
- Take references
- Upload candidates CV's to client portals
- Ensure candidates have provided RTW documents, trade certificates etc
- Previous experience in Recruitment
- Previous experience within the Data Centre Industry
- Working on a National / International basis
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Money-motivated, professional and ambitious
- Strong business development skills
- Able to build lasting relationships
- Driven, proactive, confident and resilient
- Career Driven
- Team player, positivity and a quality approach will make you stand out from the competition
- Full UK driving licence or able to get to our Dartford Office
- Start: 08/03/2023
- Rate: £00001 - £00002 per annum
- Location: Dartford,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Paige Holland
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Data Centre Recruitment Consultant
- Posted: 2023-03-08 15:34:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer