Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Luxury Commercial Office - London Bridge, London - Up to £43,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London Bridge, London.
I am currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be based in a static role in London Bridge, London which is a luxury commercial office building.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with C&G / NVQ level 2 & 3 and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance in a large team on a large building responsible for all the landlord services.
Working with the maintenance team of 3 engineers on site including the supervisor, you will be required have an understanding/hands on experience of the below.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £43,000, overtime and career progression.
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting & Fire Alarm Test's
- Presurisation Units
- HVAC plant
- Plant room maintenance
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Pumps, Motors
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, changing taps, seals etc
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e.
Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
- Escort sub contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hour week / Overtime available at weekends)
08:00am to 17:00pm
- Basic Salary up to £43,000
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Birthday off as Holiday
- Excellent Benefits package
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Genuine career progression
- Lots of Overtime available.
- Mechanically Qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 & 3
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Start: 07/03/2023
- Rate: £43000 per annum
- Location: London Bridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Archie Reed
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Mech - LB - 43
- Posted: 2023-03-07 14:44:11 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer