Area Contract Manager
Area Contract Manager – Commercial Maintenance – London - up to 75k + Package
Would you like to work for an established, stable building maintenance contractor?
Do you have experience of managing multi-site contracts?
One of the established names in the commercial building maintenance industry is looking to recruit a multi-site contract manager to look after a number of key commercial properties in and around Central London.
They are looking for an area contract maintenance manager who will be able to provide a first class customer service and be able to organise, manage and motivate their team.
The role will also be reporting directly to the senior manager and will be responsible for managing six commercial buildings in the City and Central London.
Time will be spent based on each of the locations with the option to work from their head office when needed.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5 and the main duties of the role are as follows:
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
- Ensure contractual levels are obtained and superseded and an in depth knowledge of the contract is maintained and demonstrated on the internal monthly contractual review meetings with the senior management team.
- Ensure contractually agreed KPI's / SLA's are met.
- Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
- Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPI's and SLA's as necessary.
- Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary.
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Recognised apprenticeship and fully electrically or qualified to recognised level ie C&G, HNC/HND.
- Proven experience and involvement in managing mobile businesses.
- Experience of managing soft services.
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality and professional environment.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Start: 28/02/2023
- Rate: £75000 per annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Ben Wilks
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ACMV-34923
- Posted: 2023-02-28 12:51:04 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contract Support
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer