Community Response Support Assistant
We are looking to recruit a new team member to join our Community Response Team.
The role covers a range of support and administration skills that help us deliver communications, project information and press activities to the communities we serve.
If you have a background in administration or supporting programme delivery you will fit right in.
We are a busy team and the ideal candidate is a skilled administrator with the personality and strength of character to help keep us on track.
We work on a number of exciting environmental and green energy schemes as well as supporting our operational and engineering teams.
There is a huge amount of variety and interest in the work we do.
This is a part time role and we would welcome someone looking for flexible hours or as a return to work option that provides flexibility.
Please note that this role will require a basic DBS check
About The Role
The role cover a variety of support activities that help us deliver a first class Community Response service both internally and to our communities.
Assist the team in the delivery and management of the Community Response function
Assist and support the CR Team in the development, delivery and management of the CR Incident Response process and supporting online tools.
Support the delivery of corporate reporting and project support to the Stakeholder Engagement and Digital space programmes.
Support the delivery of the monthly reporting and GRID system
Administer routine functions including procurement and key project team meetings/deliverables.
If you have a background in communications and PR support this will be helpful, but not essential.
We are looking for someone with the skills and personality to help us deliver as a team and to be a valued member of the wider Coal Authority community.
This is a part time role which is for 18.5 hours
For more information about the role, please refer to the attached job description.
About The Coal Authority
- A market leading pension scheme - our employer contribution rate is around 27%!
- A choice of working patterns; full-time, part-time, job-share!
- Adoption or shared parental leave of 26 weeks full pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Diversity Network Groups
- Mental Health Allies
- Civil Service Sports and Social club
- Employee discounts
- Annual medicals
- £15 per month towards wellbeing
- A recognition scheme, where you receive extra money or vouchers
- Flexi-time to give employees freedom to vary their hours around personal preferences and commitments.
- Generous holiday allowance – 27.5 days annual leave, plus the ability to flex an extra 6 days in addition to 8 public holidays
- On-site free parking, tea, coffee and soft drinks in the Mansfield office
- Sponsorship and professional qualifications support
- Professional subscriptions paid
We offer different ways to work flexibly, and the following types of flexibility are usually possible: job share, flexible hours, working from home for part of the week and compressed hours.
Please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your interview.
With a genuine commitment to flexible working, we believe that work life balance is incredibly important.
Who we are:
Here at the Coal Authority, we really are a great team to work with.
We’re united in our passion and commitment to make a better future for people and the environment in mining areas.
We carry out a wide variety of essential services from responding to coal mining hazards, to keeping everyone and everything safe from mine water pollution.
We are excited about what our future holds.
Our work is helping to develop a new sustainable source of renewable energy for the UK.
By harnessing the energy from mine water heat, we hope to play a key role towards helping the UK to meet net-zero emissions by 2050.
We truly are a supportive organisation where we all live and breathe our values.
We are inclusive, trusted and progressive in everything that we do
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
Here at TCA we do not just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to developing a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community.
We encourage applications from people with the required skills and experience, from different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and beliefs.
Diversity is vital to our success and innovation and is fundamental to our values of being trusted, inclusive and progressive.
We offer a guaranteed interview for candidates with disabilities and from ethnic minority backgrounds who meet the basic selection criteria.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or alternative format application forms you can get in touch with us by contacting the team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01623 637000.
- Start: 17/02/2023
- Rate: £21,780 - £22,014
- Location: Mansfield,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: The Coal Authority
- Contact: Admin The Coal Authority
- Tel: 01623 637149
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0097
- Posted: 2023-02-17 16:44:04 -
- View all Jobs from The Coal Authority
More Jobs from The Coal Authority
- Business Planning Manager
- Programme Lead (Coal)
- Assistant Project Manager
- Legal Administrator - 12 Month FTC
- Community Response Officer
- Project Manager
- Construction HSW&E Advisor
- Finance Assistant
- Principal Development Manager
- Contract Service Manager - Fixed Term Contract 2 years
- Assistant Engineer
- Sustainable Procurement Business Partner - 16 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Project Manager – Part Time (to possible Full Time)
- Principal Contracts Manager - Fixed Term Contract 2 years
- Planning & Development Manager
- Assistant Property and Estates Manager
- Assistant Procurement Business Partner
- Assistant Mining Consultant and Information Manager
- Administration Officer
- Procurement Business Partner - 16 Month Fixed Term