Business Unit Director
Business Unit Director - FM Service Provider –Central London- up to 85K + Package
Are you an experienced senior manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you an Account Manager or Operations Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have experience managing a large multi-site maintenance contract?
A brilliant opportunity to work for a Leading FM Service Provider based across a blue chip commercial portfolio in London has arisen!
My client is looking for a Business Unit Director to be based out of Central London and manage a large commercial portfolio situated in the centre of London.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and hold previous Senior Account Manager / Operations Manager experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and development of a managing agent Hard Services portfolio with a value in the region £5m -£10m with room for future growth and development.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary & package, further training and the opportunity to work for a company considered a market leader in its field!
Working with the client on site and reporting into Operations Director, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical delivery for client satisfaction.
- Experienced client relationship manager.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong financial skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and crisis situations effectively
- Provide leadership, and ensuring the planned development of a portfolio of contracts to ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of contracts are explored to deliver increased turnover and profitability
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within contracts.
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, taking direct responsibility for the appointment of contract managers, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Working with other Operational managers to ensure the development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
- Development of financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth
- Ensure appropriate contract review, audit and control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
- Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
- Line management responsibility for a small team, primarily comprising contract managers across a portfolio of contracts.
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract portfolio.
- Proven track record within the facilities management industry.
- Managerial experience at Contract / Account Manager or above within technical and or hard services is essential.
- The development and review of teams, appraisal, and the application of effective people management practice.
- £85000 + Package
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 8.00am – 17:00pm
- Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels of personal integrity
- A proven track record in commercial portfolio management
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Start: 15/02/2023
- Rate: £85000 per annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Ben Wilks
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BUDV-34843
- Posted: 2023-02-15 15:18:21 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contract Support
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer