Car Park Attendant
Car Park Attendant - Chester - £9.50 per hour - 15 hours per week - weekends
Are you looking for a part-time role that fits with your lifestyle? Do you have customer service experience?
If you answered yes, read on!
A position has opened up for a Car Park Attendant to join the team at Pepper St Chester.
As a Car Park Attendant you will provide a professional and courteous service to customers, the client and other users of the car park.
You will be expected to maintain the car park & equipment to the required standards, safety & security.
This role is working weekends on a rota basis in shifts.
Shifts can be any time from 7am to 10pm on a Saturday and Sunday.
You will be notified of the rota in advanced.
What you'll do
- Carry out relevant basic maintenance of payment machines, entry and exit barriers and other company equipment
- Effectively deal with client and customer enquiries on site where possible or refer clients to the appropriate level of management within APCOA
- Ensure patrols are carried out in accordance with sites KPI’s & recorded
- Ensure site is kept clean, tidy and hazard free at all times by carrying out routine litter patrols
- Report any element of car park service that might compromise our high levels of service
- Ensure a consistently high level of customer care and early response to the help points
- Assist with tasks within the car park as requested and support other members of the team
- You will have excellent customer service skills
- You will have experience of working within a customer-facing environment
- You will have a reliable and responsible attitude to work and a proactive nature
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation.
We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 15/02/2023
- Rate: £9.50 per hour
- Location: Chester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1670
- Posted: 2023-02-15 15:00:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall