Parking Enforcement Officer - Clamper
Parking Enforcement Officer - Drivers
Earn up to €40,000 per annum
Basis Salary €12.75 per hour
Would you like to work outdoors?
Do you have a full clean driving licence?
This is a customer focused role so no two days will be the same. You will undertake patrols, enforcing and advising on parking restrictions, in the Greater Dublin Area.
Its an important part of keeping car parks compliant, ensuring public safety, and conveying a specialist service to our clients.
Therefore, excellent customer care skills and being able to converse in a friendly and effective manner are essential. You will help the public become aware of the code of practice and advise them about parking.
We pride ourselves on keeping our car parks clean and tidy.
You will need to be over 25 to apply and having a full clean driving licence. This is to comply with our insurance policy, as you will be required to drive a company van. What are you waiting for?...... “apply now with your CV” and one of our Recruitment team will be in touch soon.
So what can we offer you?
- We can provide 2 weeks full training, ongoing backup assistance, a full uniform and mobile phone and PPE.
- You can expect to work five 9 hour shifts per week, working an average of 40 hours over a week.
You will have every second weekend off and a day off every week, although this may change if overtime is required.
- The potential to earn €34,000 - €40,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave
- Retention bonus of up to €600 per annum
- Company pension
- Death in service benefit
APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level.
We offer an attractive work atmosphere where successes are shared.
With exciting projects and an atmosphere of fostering and backup, staff have the chances to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
*potential earnings subject to Bonus and Performance scheme.
- Start: 14/02/2023
- Rate: â‚¬12.75 per hour, Earn up to â‚¬40.00 per annum
- Location: Dublin,Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1664
- Posted: 2023-02-14 13:04:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week