Driver - Enforcement Officer - Kildare
Fancy a job outdoors?
Do you like to get your 10,000 steps every day?
Think of all that fresh air and exercise plus being able to have a positive impact in your local area in your new role. As this is a customer focused role, no two days will be the same.
Do you have the customer services skills and community focus and drive to work in this role?
Are you calm and professional and know how to diffuse situations?
Are you happy to work alone in the sun and rain? If the answer is Yes, then please apply.
The role is to;
- To make sure that parking regulations on public streets and in car parks are adhered to and enforced.
- Due to the expansion of APCOA parking in Ireland, we require an additional Enforcement Officer for the KILDARE area.
- Flexibility within the role and as part of a team will be expected.
- No experience is needed as full training will be provided.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- A calm, polite, and professional outlook will be key to your interactions with the public.
- An ability to defuse difficult situations if they occur will be a very important tool.
- A clean personal presentation during Patrol beats and issuing fines to nonconforming vehicles will be expected.
- Required to attend court sittings.
- Fluency in English in both the verbal and written word is expected.
- Assertive and polite when dealing with people.
What you can offer;
- Applicants must have a full clean driving license as they will be required to work in several locations.
- Own transport is required due to the nature of the business.
- You will be required to work in our Kildare Contract area.
- 11.50 Euros per hour
- 40 hours per week 5 days over, some Saturdays included.
- Full Training.
Kildare 09:00 to 17:00
Newbridge and Naas 09:30 to 17:30
Celbridge and Leixlip 10:00 to 16:00
Athy 08:30 to 18:00
Maynooth 08:30 to 16:30
- Start: 13/02/2023
- Rate: 11.30 Euros per hour
- Location: Kildare,Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1657
- Posted: 2023-02-13 15:03:02 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week