This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Contract Support - Leading Service Provider - London Liverpool Street - Up to £33,000
Calling all strong Administrators looking for a new challenge to work for a leading service provider based in London Liverpool Street.
CBW are currently recruiting for strong administrators who are currently working in FM looking to take on the next challenge in their career.
One of our key clients is looking for a Contract Support to join their team of seven.
25 days holiday plus extra day for birthday
Hours of work
08:00am - 17:00pm - Monday - Friday (Full time in the office)
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Producing Financial and statistical reports for contract portfolio
- Raising Quotes for client portfolio
- Raising Purchase Orders and placing orders for engineers, sub-contractors
- Completing all paperwork for monthly billing
- Supervision off all WIP for the Contract portfolio ensuring that invoices are produced in a timely manner.
- Compiling month end billing, inclusive of sales invoices + closure of WIP
- Supervision of monthly P&L / Provide static reports
- Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date
- Processing timesheets / job sheets / expenses weekly
- Producing monthly payroll including labour / on call and expenses report
- Maintaining engineer on call rota
- Maintenance of E-log books – Online portal for PPM planner
- Positively respond to both internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
- Maintaining all documents on Smart Hub
- Ensuring that all documentation is received from Sub-contractors with regards to Health & Safety and Company Legislation.
- Maintaining the site sub-contractor records and Log Book System.
- Previous experience working within a facilities maintenance environment
- Must have Contract Support experience
- Start: 10/02/2023
- Rate: £33000 per annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Katie Ferrari
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-34809
- Posted: 2023-02-10 15:17:05 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contract Support
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer