Mechanical Shift EngineerV-34808
Mechanical Shift Engineer - FM Service Provider - Healthcare Contract - London, Victoria - up to £48,000 - 4 on 4 off
Are you a Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in the City of London.
CBW is currently looking for an Electrical or Mechanical Shift Engineer on a healthcare contract based near Victoria.
The successful candidate will be Electrically or Mechanically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Working with the maintenance team on-site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical, and fabric maintenance to the following.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of £48,000 for further training and career progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e.
Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4 on 4 off days and nights
Days & Nights - 07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00am
- Up to £48,000
- 20 days shift holiday
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Season Ticket Loan
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ etc)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Previous experience in a Critical environment
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment
- High Voltage certified (Current or Expired)
- Start: 10/02/2023
- Rate: £48000 per annum
- Location: Victoria,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Alex Denton
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MechShift-AD
- Posted: 2023-02-10 14:43:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contract Support
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer