This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Static Electrician (Facilities)-Aberdeen- £28,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
CBW is recruiting for an experienced electrician for a static site in the Aberdeen area.
Your main duty is to carry out the service and maintenance of all associated electrical services equipment and systems within their client’s premises.
If you have commercial maintenance experience great however this client is also keen to give candidates the opportunity for someone looking to move into the facilities world. This position will be working within an in house maintenance team along with two other experienced electricians and other trades and an apprentice.
- To undertake the day to day operation, planned maintenance, fault finding and repair, of Electrical services found in a building services environment
- Maintain and repair lighting controls
- Minor works and Installations
- The ability to use and operate a PDA system integrated with a CAFM system and ensure the flow of information is returned within deadlines.
- To ensure that planned preventative maintenance and associated work is implemented efficiently to specified requirements and provide assistance with improving these requirements on a continuous basis.
- To clearly identify and record concise details of test results and actions taken when rectifying break-downs and further action required to eliminate or minimise future problems.
Ensuring that these records are kept up to date at all times.
- To communicate all necessary information regarding breakdown problems, alteration to planned preventative maintenance and technical information required
- To liaise and work with Specialist Contractors as required
Industry recognised training apprenticeship, BS 7671 - 18 th Edition
Able to diagnose faults and put forward and complete appropriate rectification measures
Able to establish necessary parts/plant/materials necessary for completion of tasks
Flexible attitude to work individually and working as part of a team
Reliable and trustworthy
Confidence in communication with clients and senior managers
Take part in out of hours duty roster/on call
Pass CRB advanced checks
Hold a valid UK driving license
IT literate and experience of working with a PDA / CAFM system
- Salary depends on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Start: 10/02/2023
- Rate: £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Location: Aberdeen,Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Louise McLaren
- Tel: 07528568186
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-34802
- Posted: 2023-02-10 12:31:04 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contract Support
- Electrical Shift Technician
- General Maintenance Operatives
- Immediate Chef
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Domestic Heating Administrator Planner
- Quality Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Water Treatment Engineer/ Plumber
- Mobile Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer