This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Civil Enforcement Officer
Civil Enforcement Officer – St Helen’s
Part Time hours – Any 3 days of 8 hour shift - £9.50 per hour
Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and have great communication skills? Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy being on the go? Are you over 18?
So, what can you expect as a Civil Enforcement Officer (CEO)?
- You’ll be helping members of the public by patrolling public streets and council car parks, advising and upholding parking restrictions.
- Yes, you’ll be issuing parking tickets, but you won't have targets as this job is about creating a positive impact on the local community.
- You will be reporting any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings and looking out for any violations of civil laws.
- You will keep a detailed log of the violations and debrief incidents that occur during your shift.
- You will be encouraged to provide a high level of all-round customer service, providing the public with useful information and advice.
As you can see being a CEO is an important job, so could this role be for you? One of the main aims of Civil Enforcement Officers, is to reduce pollution and ensure the safety of the local community.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and community-based people with customer service experience
- The ability to communicate confidently with people from all walks of life.
- If you're the kind of person who enjoys being active, the role could be ideal as you'll spend most of your time in the open air.
- We can offer full training, along with excellent career progression. Many of our current managers started out with us as Civil Enforcement Officers themselves so this is a great place to start your career.
We believe that working for Apcoa is great.
Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees.
Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Workplace Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- 28 days holiday (incl.
bank holidays) pro rata
- Employee Discount Scheme
APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the business.
With exciting projects and an atmosphere of fostering and strengthening, staff are championed in attaining their full potential.
- Start: 09/02/2023
- Rate: £9.50 per hour
- Location: Saint Hill,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1648
- Posted: 2023-02-09 14:08:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Parking Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness and Boston - Temporary Contract
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas