Security Officer - various shifts available
Security and Parking Officer - Luton and Dunstable Hospital – part-time, full-time and weekend shifts available - £10.42 per hour from 1st April
We will pay for SIA license renewals and associated training!
Do you have an SIA license? Do you enjoy working outside? Are you a security focused person? Are you looking for flexible shifts to suit your other commitments?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on!
We currently have an opening for a Security and Parking Officer at Luton and Dunstable Hospital.
We can look at all shift options to suit you! Weekends? Days? Nights? Monday-Friday? Part-time? Let us know what hours you need and we can try and accommodate!
Security and Parking Officers are essential for access and safety for patients and staff. As a Security Officer you will protect the hospital against loss, theft and damage.
You will monitor and patrol the car parks as well as giving clear directions.
You will provide customer service to both the public and staff within the Hospital.
We are able to look at a variety of shifts including part-time; days; nights; static shifts.
What you will do:
- You will provide safety and car park patrolling provision to our clients NHS hospital.
- You will patrol the hospital site ensuring the safety and security of the site and its users.
- You will have a role in the efficient running of the car park and control room, whilst working towards continuous progress in all these areas.
- You will be measured against a set of Key Performance Indicators.
You will be given the chance to make a real difference to the service that we provide.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to work in a fast paced but caring atmosphere.
Must be 18 or over to apply
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 07/02/2023
- Rate: £10.42 per hour from 1st April
- Location: Luton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1628
- Posted: 2023-02-07 12:00:05 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Parking Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness and Boston - Temporary Contract
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas