This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Security Officer - £10.03 per hour - Full-Time - Luton and Dunstable
Do you have an SIA license? Are you able to work on your own initiative?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on!
We are currently recruiting for a Security Officer to join our team at Luton and Dunstable Hospital.
You will complete patrols, ensuring the safety and security of the site and site users.
You will also have a role in the efficient running of the car park facilities and control room operations.
You will continue to deliver continuous improvement in all these areas
Security Officers are an important role, in charge of ensuring the smooth running of our car parks.
What you'll do
- You will ensure the safety and security of the Security Team, our client, and the property
- You will frequently patrol and physically check all areas of site internal and external.
You will ensure that all areas are secured as per site instructions using patrol logging system.
- You will physically check all buildings to ensure doors and windows are secured as required
- You will check expressly identified rooms and all areas for fire or fire hazards
- You will undertake checks and searches of individuals or vehicles entering or leaving the site when requested
- You will report possible break-ins, vandalism, theft, or other incidents, straight away to the Team Manager or emergency services
- You will ensure that vehicle users conform to the clients laid down traffic regulations and enforce the Parking Enforcement Notice scheme where non-conformity occurs
- You will deal with all enquiries made by telephone or by other means from the client, its representatives or visitors as required.
- You will assist the Duty Manager with tasks or problems within the car parks or traffic management as requested.
You will support members of the team and attend regular team meetings
What you'll bring
- SIA Security guard licence
- Background in a Security Role
- Reliable and responsible attitude to work, including a proactive nature with good customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation.
We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 03/02/2023
- Rate: £10.03 per hour
- Location: Luton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1607
- Posted: 2023-02-03 14:56:15 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week