This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Environmental Enforcement Supervisor
Environmental Enforcement Supervisor- Lambeth £32,000-34,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you enjoy managing and uplifting a team? Do you enjoy being outside and on the go? Do you have experience within Environmental Enforcement?
If you answered yes to the above then keep reading!
We have an opening for Environmental Enforcement Supervisor, to work with a team enforcing local laws to protect the local community.
So, what can you expect as an Environmental Enforcement Supervisor:
- You will head up and advice the Environmental Enforcement Officer (EEO) team
- You will monitor EEOs both out on street and via reports
- You will examine reports of littering, fly tipping, dog fouling and other similar offences
- You will act in response complaints regarding local environment quality and anti-social behaviour
- You will be responsible for performance reviews, planning and evaluating the training and development of staff where required
- You will operate within all policies on the employment of staff.
This will include recruitment, conditions of employment, pay and benefits, discipline, grievance, performance management and equalities
- You will maintain knowledge and comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), and any other relevant regulations
- You will work with both the Waste Management Manager and Environmental Health Manager
- You will aim to build a good working relationship with key service areas.
This includes cleansing and waste collection teams, and the waste management team in undertaking enforcement work
- At least one year’s experience of working in a supervisory capacity serving clients
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience of environmental enforcement and services
- Experience of carrying out awareness raising/promotional work
- Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences
- Reliable, self-motivated and capable of dealing with potentially tough people/situations.
- Full clean driving licence - Preferable
You will receive up to £34,00 per annum depending on experience.
Full time hours, covering any 5 from 7 days.
Benefits including pension, employee discount scheme.
You will be provided with a Full All-Weather Uniform.
Access to ongoing training and development.
If this sounds like an opening for you then “apply now” and one of our team will be in touch soon.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 03/02/2023
- Rate: £32K to £34K
- Location: Elephant & Castle,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1615
- Posted: 2023-02-03 12:40:21 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week