This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Senior Civil Enforcement Officer
Senior Civil Enforcement Officer- Hertford £25,670 Per annum
Are looking for a new role?
are you over 18 and have a driving licence?
We have an opening for a Senior Civil Enforcement Officer who will have responsibility for opening and closing of our Hertford base.
What you'll do:
- Ensure all known and agreed policies are followed setting a good example.
- You will make sure the correct number of Civil Enforcement Officers are deployed as per agreed service levels and contractual requirements.
- Ensure all Request for Actions are undertaken and managed effectively.
- You will review, monitor, supervise and direct staff according to contract requirements.
- Train all staff in aspects of their job and in Health and Safety.
- Conducting back to work interviews and maintaining attendance levels within your teams.
- To “cascade” information to all members of staff and maintain good communications throughout the contract.
- To prepare reports as required by contract management.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and attend training courses where necessary.
- To ensure contract standards and quality are maintained at all times.
Experience with the traffic management act 2004 and other parking legislation.
Ability to organise and motivate large numbers of contract staff.
At least one year’s experience of working in a supervisory role, in a parking or customer services industry.
Formulation of reports.
Excellent personal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
So what package is on offer for you?
You will receive up to £25,670 per annum.
Full time hours, covering any 5 from 7 days on rota basis .
Benefits including pension, employee discount scheme.
28 days annual leave (includes 8 BHs).
- Start: 03/02/2023
- Rate: £25,670 per annum
- Location: Buntingford,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1614
- Posted: 2023-02-03 12:35:04 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Parking Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness and Boston - Temporary Contract
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas