This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Head of Projects
Head of Projects - FM Service Provider - Commercial Portfolio - London - Up to 90K plus package
Are you a HOP looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you a Senior PM looking for progressions?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in their state of the art Central London office.
CBW are currently assisting with the recruitment for a Head of Projects to lead the Project team across a commercial portfolio in London.
The role comes with an extremely competitive salary of up to 90k plus package and also the opportunity of further training and career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Lead their projects teams in the safe delivery of projects.
- Have overall responsibility for generating a sales pipeline to deliver revenue to the business
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
- Ensure that all projects adhere and are managed to commercial agreements / contracts.
- You must comply with statutory regulations, are QHSE compliant and meet technical industry standards.
- Ensure the safe delivery of projects through the management of risk and competence.
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future growth of projects.
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities.
- Deliver contractual commitments on secured projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on all maintenance contracts.
- Complete projects on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- Maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of subcontractor services.
- Identify and win project through effective relationships.
- Deliver supportive business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other applications as appropriate
- Recognised qualification in either a construction, mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Proven project management experience in either an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment
- Commercial / financial awareness / P&L experience
- Strong influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Project management methodology
- Broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation
- Experience of creating, presenting and managing on bids, tenders and proposals.
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy as well as above average numeracy skills
- Recognised qualification in project management
- Start: 03/02/2023
- Rate: £90000 per annum
- Location: Central London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Ben Wilks
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HOPV-34738
- Posted: 2023-02-03 07:34:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Shift Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Fabric Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Plumber
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Immediate Chef
- Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Engineering Services Manager
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Contract Support
- Temp Receptionist
- Facilities Assistant
- Facilities Technician
- Part Time Receptionist