Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness & Boston
Civil Enforcement Officer – Skegness
Do you enjoy working outside? Would you like to have a positive impact on your local area? Are you 18 or older?
An exciting prospect has arisen for a Civil Enforcement Officer in Skegness.
Parking Enforcement Officers ensure that all drivers follow parking policies on public streets and in car parks.
They are an important part of keeping our roads moving and ensuring public safety.
This opening would suit someone who:
• Enjoys working outside, think of all that fresh air and exercise!
• Will have a positive impact on your local area.
• Wants to join a reliable business and team, you will play a key role in your local area.
• Has excellent Customer Service skills and enjoy working with the public.
As a Civil Enforcement Officer will undertake patrols enforcing and advising on Parking Restrictions.
This is an important part of keeping our roads moving, ensuring public safety.
• You will have excellent customer care skills and is able to converse in a friendly and effective manner.
• You will patrol public streets and council car parks to issue Penalty Charge Notices.
• You will guide the public on rules and advise about parking provisions.
• You will report any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings.
At APCOA, we are always trying to think of new ways to reward our hardworking staff! Some of the benefits on offer are:
• £22,698 per annum
• 45 hours per week
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• We also provide, uniform, employee awards, a discount scheme and a pension scheme.
• Full Training
So, could you be our next Civil Enforcement Officer? If this sounds like an opening for you then “apply now” and one of our team will be in touch very soon!
- Start: 31/01/2023
- Rate: £22,698 per annum
- Location: Lincoln,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1608
- Posted: 2023-01-31 14:00:04 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall