This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Junior PPC Executive
Our client has a 4.7 score on Glassdoor.
They are looking for a proven, analytically focused Junior PPC Specialist to join our supportive, dynamic, Strategy team.
You'll work closely with our Client Partners to grow conversions; adding real value to their core business objectives.
You'll work closely with our Marketing Specialists to devise strategic PPC campaigns for our clients (B2B and B2C), support their execution, and monitor their performance (Google Ads and Microsoft Ads).
- Day-to-day management of paid activity focused on achieving KPIs agreed with clients
- Develop high-impact growth strategies for our clients based on data-driven decisions
- Set up client reporting templates, produce monthly reports and provide strategic recommendations based on performance to a wide audience group.
- Participate in client meetings to support account managers
- Have experience (1+ years) managing PPC marketing and other digital media investments to profitably grow successful online consumer businesses.
- Possess clear domain expertise in Paid Search, having managed PPC accounts for B2B lead generation and B2C eCommerce campaigns.
- Worked in a company-led marketing operation or agency
- Highly numerate, proficient at Excel/Google Sheets, and demonstrates analytical capabilities working with large data sets.Google Ads certification
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- Start: 31/01/2023
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £23000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid working, excellent benefits
- Location: Ascot,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Mike O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ESKAS126897Ascot28k
- Posted: 2023-01-31 11:01:23 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- Jnr/Mid Remote PHP Developer
- Remote Junior/Graduate Developer
- Contract Shopify Developer
- Python Django Developer
- Remote Junior/Graduate React Native Developer
- Shopify Developer
- Typescript Java Backend Developer
- Account Manager - Digital Agency
- Remote C++ Games Developer
- Application Support Analyst
- IT Support Engineer
- Graduate Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Remote PHP Developer
- Remote Principal PHP Developer
- Electrical Installation Engineer - Electrician
- Remote C# Angular Developer
- C# .net Developer
- Service Desk Manager
- Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Junior DBA / SQL Developer