This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Mobile Maintenance Technician
Mobile Maintenance Technician - Surrey and Home Counties - 40 hour working week - £30,000 per annum
Do you have experience in Electrical, CCTV or ANPR Camera maintenance?
Do you have a full UK driving license, (including BE)?
Are you a strong communicator?
Yes? This could be the role for you...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Maintenance Technician.
You will be responsible for maintaining ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras and related equipment at multiple sites around Surrey/the Home Counties ensuring all equipment is working properly and dealing with any faults that arise.
What you'll do:
- You will maintain ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras and related equipment at multiple sites.
- You will respond to maintenance requests on both a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
- You will diagnose faults and initiate action to prevent loss of revenue.
- You will liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers to always ensure efficient operation
- You will plan, prepare and prioritise visits ensuring resources are deployed to areas of most need, including both reactive and PPM (Pre-Preventative Maintenance) jobs.
- You will detect and control risks/incidents and ensure work is carried out inline with company policies including RAMSs and PTWs.
- You must have experience in Electrical, CCTV or ANPR Camera maintenance
- You must hold a full, UK driver's license.
This must include BE
- You must have a good insight of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Teams
- You must be confident in driving in and around London and the home counties.
- You must be able to be diligent, professional, and punctual as well as having a positive flexible attitude.
- You must possess good communication skills and demonstrate care and attention to detail in your work.
What we’ll offer you:
£30,000 per annum
Employee discount scheme
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a inspiring work atmosphere where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 30/01/2023
- Rate: £30000 per annum
- Location: Croydon,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1605
- Posted: 2023-01-30 13:18:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- Meet and Greet Driver - Luton and London City Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security and Parking Officer - 24 hours per week