This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Meet and Greet Driver - Heathrow Airport - Nights
We're looking for a Meet and Great Driver - Service Delivery Assistant (SDA) who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service within the Airport sector.
You"ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do.
They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As an SDA you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting.
You'll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people.
We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to our Team? Here's what you need to know before applying.
What you’ll do
- Certify valets are familiar with each cars controls and alarm systems before receiving from the customer.
- Ensure smooth and prompt handover of customers vehicle whilst storing keys securely.
- Drive, and care for all customers vehicles carefully, whilst ensuring all valet procedures are fully complied with.
- Understand and be fully familiar with our systems and equipment.
- Monitor the car park and its activity consistently through regular patrols and deter criminal activity whilst always maintaining a high visual presence.
- Check the appearance of the car parks and working areas, taking action to ensure that company standards are achieved and maintained.
- Provide front line care in the event of equipment failure or customer distress.
- Work with all managers and staff to implement successful marketing and promotional initiatives to increase sales and maximise income opportunities.
- Collaborate as part of a wider team.
- Evidence of strong communication and interaction with the public
- Full UK Driver’s License / significant driving experience
- Basic IT Skills, MS Word, Office etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication (English)
- Smart and professional attitude
- First Aid or Fire Warden qualification – desirable
- Advance Driving Licence or Professional Driving Qualification – desirable
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
Are you able to take initiative and make choices that are right for our customers?
Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills.
Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure.
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability and also have a safety-first mind set, then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
What we’ll offer you
- Hourly rate of £11.05 /Per Annum - £24,133
- Shift Pattern 4 on 2 off.
- Employee Discount
- Training and Development
- Start: 30/01/2023
- Rate: £24,133 (£11.05 per hour)
- Location: Hounslow,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1603
- Posted: 2023-01-30 11:32:02 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas
- Meet and Greet Driver - London City Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Walsall