Practitioner Sessional Hull
To provide guidance to families of children and young people with disabilities/additional needs through the Community of Experience resource hub.
To provide administrative, monitoring and system support.
To collate and maintain an up-to-date resource hub, providing relevant information about local services.
To work under the guidance of the Coordinator as a main point of contact for families accessing this service, through (for example) telephone support and face-to-face delivery, such as facilitating coffee mornings or drop-ins at Children’s Centres.
This is a sessional post for a Practitioner post in the Hull region.
It is expected that hours will be up to six per week.
For further information, please see the job description.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Web Coordinator Homebased
- Domiciliary Care Worker- Part time
- Service Coordinator Oxford (part time 18 hours per week)
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford (17.5 hours per week)
- Practitioner Sessional Yorkshire
- Support Worker - Hounslow - (Short Breaks)
- Autism Coordinator Essex ( mainly home based )
- Digital Service Designer (Essex - mainly home based)
- Driver Hayward Adventure playrground
- Playground Coordinator - Lady Allen Playground
- Play Worker - Hackney Adventure Playground
- Play Worker - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Play Worker Hackney Adventure Playground
- Assistant Practitioner- Basingtoke
- Early Years Practitioner - Basingstoke Nursery (Part Time)
- Support Worker for Children and Young People - Dudley
- Support Worker - Harrow - (Short Breaks)
- Practitioner - Residential
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Waltham Forest
- Lunch Cover Assistant Nursery Practitioner - (Term Time) Basingstoke