Taxi Rank Agent - Heathrow Airport
We're looking for a Customer Services - Taxi Rank Agent who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service within the Airport sector.
You"ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do.
They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Services Adviser, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting.
You"ll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people.
We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to our Team? Here"s what you need to know before applying:
Your key duties will include:
- As the first point of contact, rank agents are responsible for the processing of passengers and establishing destinations
- Liaise with the Taxi Feeder Park to confirm driver validity as and when necessary
- Issue Local Journey Tickets and answer passenger and driver queries clearly and precisely
- Be responsible for Badge and Licence checks on the rank, reporting any anomalies
- Be proactive and security conscious reporting any unattended packages/parcels
- Use the Hand Held Unit to confirm taxis should be on the ranks and correctly record LJ/ FFS during periods of peak demand
- Dealing with passengers with oversize, 2 cab etc luggage requirements
- Knowledge of Abstract of Laws and Heathrow Airport Bylaws (full training will be given)
- Learning fully the destinations and issuing Local Journey Tickets, Fares Fair Zones A, B & C (full training will be given.
What you'll bring:
- Flexibility to work in all areas of Heathrow across the business
- Willingness to work overtime should the need arise.
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to use a two-way radio – (Training will be given)
- Must be able to work as part of a team and also lone working
- Knowledge of Heathrow Airport plus local area would be an advantage
- Driving licence preferable but not necessary
So, could you be our Ideal Candidate?
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
Are you able to take initiative and make choices that are right for our customers?
Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills.
Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure.
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability and also have a safety-first mind set, then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
What we'll offer you:
- 42 hours per week- 4on/4 off including Day's, Nights, Weekend and bank holiday's (Shift's of 07:30-19:30/19:30-07.30)
- £24,133.20 per annum (£11.05 per hour)
- Training and development
- Employee discount scheme
- Start: 16/01/2023
- Rate: £24,133 (£11.05 per hour)
- Location: Hounslow,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1563
- Posted: 2023-01-16 14:26:02 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Parking Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness and Boston - Temporary Contract
- Radio Control Room Operator - Lambeth
- PCV Driver - Luton Airport - Full time nights
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport P/T Nights
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley Weekend Shifts
- Service Delivery Manager - Heathrow Airport
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bexley
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Bromley
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport £1000 introductory bonus and attendance allowance
- Environmental Enforcement Officer - Hillingdon
- Senior Administrator
- Mobile Parking Officer
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport -Nights
- PSV Driver - Leeds Bradford International Airport - Week Ends
- Reception Lead / Driver - 1st April to 31st Oct
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Meet and Greet Driver - Early Start 4 am to 12pm - Zero Hours
- School Crossing Patrol - BR6/BR3/BR2 areas