Senior IT Network Engineer
Role: Senior IT Network Engineer
Skills: Cisco, LAN/WAN, Switching/Routing, VPN, WLAN
Salary: £38,000pa to £50,000pa + benefits
Location: Remote Based - travel to sites required
My client, an industry leading organisation, are looking to recruit for a Senior IT Network Engineer to assist in the delivery of excellent, cost effective IT networks services throughout all locations nationwide, across both the clinical and corporate functions.
The Network Engineer will engage with 3rd party providers, contracted resources and managed service partners ensuring the operational stability, availability and security of all network related infrastructure and services on a day to day basis.
The role requires a working knowledge of a broad set of networking technologies including (but not limited to) LAN/WAN, switching, routing, firewalls, VPN, WLAN, remote access, network infrastructure, protocols and services, load balancing, and traffic prioritisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the networks environments monitoring performance, ensuring system availability, reliability and providing input into capacity planning to handle projected growth.
- Undertake typical break fix and support activities on all networks related infrastructure and services, both on-site and remotely, as required.
- Perform general maintenance and system upgrades.
- Deliver the highest levels of support to Circle Health Group’s central infrastructure and other business critical Systems
- Support the delivery of major networks projects and change programmes.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of IT networks infrastructure and services
The IT Network Engineer will have strong experience in the following;
- Over 3 years experience in a network support/engineer environment
- Strong experience with network technologies such as - LAN Switching, WAN/LAN Routing, VPN, WLAN
- Cisco technologies - Cisco certification desirable
- Voice network and cloud technology exposure
They will be passionate about technology and be proactive, looking at emerging technologies, changes to industry standards in order to further improve employee productivity and satisfaction.
Please note, successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
More Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
- Storage Analyst
- Graduate Digital Insight Analyst / Graduate Data Analyst
- QA and Test Lead
- Infrastructure/Release Engineer
- 2nd Line Support
- Senior Infrastructure Consultant
- QA Test Engineer
- Senior Financial Implementation Consultant
- Infrastructure Consultant
- IT Support Analyst
- Lead Network Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Transition Project Manager
- Senior IT Network Engineer
- C++ Application Programmer
- IT Support Analyst
- Head of Product
- Software Project Manager
- Digital Insight Analyst
- Scrum Master