Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
Our clients make a real difference to their space.
They're passionate that everyone should have the chance to succeed and be the best version of themselves.
They’re still growing and at rapid speed, even for a SaaS startup.
How we’re seeing the role
- You will play a critical role in scaling the operation by improving sales and marketing processes.
- You will be responsible for collaborating effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams, diving into detail and solving problems.
- Your day-to-day will bring together campaign execution and marketing technology
- Implementing tools and processes that support the team,
- Refining sales processes
- Evaluating and forecasting attainment against quotas
The bits that we can’t do without
- A problem solving approach with proven technical ability to be able to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems across Salesforce, Hubspot and Outreach to achieve automation and visibility
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Ability to provide sales and marketing leadership with the operational support needed to oversee the funnel, help execute on the GTM plan, operationalise key sales & marketing processes, and build out reporting to measure success as we scale.
- 3+ years of experience in sales and or operations, preferably in a fast-growth SaaS business
What you will get from us
Employee option program so that we can all see the rewards of success together
A fantastic culture that you can help shape and develop with us
To be listened to, appreciated and valued by us
Employee engagement hub with a wellbeing centre, discounts and recognition program
Flexible and remote working options
Access to Academy for career development
Bi-annual business get together to go through numbers etc, dinner and drinks
Regular team social activities & events
Performance related team bonus; additional holiday days
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age gender, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
- Start: 13/12/2022
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Work from home 4 days a week, excellent benefits
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Mike O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ESJAE12725470k
- Posted: 2022-12-13 10:52:23 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- IT Support Engineer
- Junior DBA / SQL Developer
- Remote Junior Python Developer
- Remote PHP Developer
- Remote System Administrator
- Typescript Java Backend Developer
- Remote C# Angular Developer
- Junior C# front-end developer
- Remote Front-End Developer
- Junior PHP Web Developer
- PHP Developer
- Electrical Installation Engineer - Electrician
- Remote Energy Efficiency Engineer
- C# Developer
- Salesforce Certified Operations Manager
- Python Software Engineer
- Software Sales Executive
- Junior PPC Executive
- Software QA Tester
- Remote PHP DevOps Engineer