Content Marketing Manager
Our clients make a real difference to their space.
They're passionate that everyone should have the chance to succeed and be the best version of themselves.
They’re still growing and at rapid speed, even for a SaaS startup.
We’re really excited to launch this new role, we’re after a talented Content Manager with experience in the B2B SaaS space and a passion for creativity!
You'll be the first Content Manager to join our team reporting into the VP of Marketing.
You'll be pivotal to our content strategy and execution, supporting the wider team across all content creation.
- Develop, own and execute the content strategy, producing original content in a variety of formats.
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify marketing strategies
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- Collaborate with wider team on messaging, content requests and strategies
The bits that we can’t do without
- Exceptional content writing and creative skills
- Experience owning and driving content strategy
- Passion for brand and pushing boundaries to think outside the box
- Experience in a similar role with a B2B SaaS business
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry and a love for all things "tech"
What you will get from us
Employee option program so that we can all see the rewards of success together
A fantastic culture that you can help shape and develop with us
To be listened to, appreciated and valued by us
Employee engagement hub with a wellbeing centre, discounts and recognition program
Flexible and remote working options
Access to Academy for career development
Bi-annual business get together to go through numbers etc, dinner and drinks
Regular team social activities & events
Performance related team bonus; additional holiday days
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age gender, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
- Start: 14/11/2022
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Work from home 4 days a week, excellent benefits
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Mike O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ESJAE12725270k
- Posted: 2022-11-14 08:57:28 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Lead/Senior Developer (Java,Spring)
- C# .Net Developer
- Graduate C# Full Stack Developer
- Remote C# .Net Developer,
- IT Migration Engineer
- Assistant Software Support Manager
- Remote Senior Data Analyst
- Java Developer
- C# Azure Developer WFH
- Software Sales Executive
- Technical Director
- Senior C++ CAD Developer
- Graduate C++ CAD Developer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- C# .net Developer
- Account Manager IT Solutions
- C# Developer
- IT Integration Analyst
- C# Developer