Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Northamptonshire - £38,000
Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Northamptonshire - £30,000 - £38,000
My client are an industry leader within the Heavy Plant industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the Northamptonshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Bishop Wellingborough for an experienced Heavy Plant Fitter
Job Roles / Duties:
-Repair of heavy-duty quarrying equipment, including excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, bulldozers etc.
from industry leading brands such as Volvo, Caterpillar and Komatsu to a very high standard
-To carry out inspections and local preparation of machines, such as fitting buckets or attachments, reversing cameras, radars etc.
-Ability to carry out major overhaul on engines, transmissions, axles, hydraulics etc.
-Able to work on own initiative and part of a team
-Ordering parts for repair jobs, return any unused parts in a clean/unused condition at the time of job completion.
-Diagnose and problem solve mechanical, hydraulic or electrical on machines
-Accurate completion of systems and paperwork
-Complete daily timesheets and job cards to provide detail of the works undertaken
-Carry out all work in line with the company's core health, safety and environmental policies and safe working practices
-Highlight to management where additional works may be required
-NVQ or equivalent in engineering, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics
-Experience in maintaining heavy quarry / mining / construction equipment, LDV's and 4x4's
-Experience and knowledge of diagnostic equipment and procedures, including use of laptops for fault finding / diagnostics
-Elevated level of Health and Safety knowledge
-Computer literate for email and tablet-based maintenance system
-Quick learner and able to work on own initiative, self-motivated
-Willingness to attend internal and external training courses
You must have a history within the Heavy Plant engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Service Coordinator - Farnham - £20,000-£28,000
- Parts Advisor - Eastleigh - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Sales - Brentwood - £22,000
- Qualified Accountant - Fully Remote
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Telematics Engineer - Exeter - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Bristol - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Swindon - £25,000-£32,000
- Hire Controller - Wellingborough - £25,000-£27,000
- Pest Control Technician - Scotland - £20,000 - £25,000
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Bishop Wharf - £14PH-£18PH
- Workshop Small Plant & Small Tool Fitter - Hastings
- Telematics Engineer - East Sussex - £25,000-£35,000
- Telematics Engineer - West Sussex - £25,000-£35,000
- Telematics Engineer - South East - £25,000-£35,000
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Monmouthshire - £14PH-£18PH
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Reading - £28,000 - £38,000
- HGV Class 2 Driver - Edmonton - £25,000 - £35,000
- Hire Controller - Heathrow - £20,000-£27,000
- Hire Controller - Addlestone - £20,000-£27,000