CRO Manager/Optimisation Lead - Digital Agency
Our client has a 4.7 score on Glassdoor.
They are looking for a user-centric and data-driven CRO Manager/Optimisation Lead to join the team at a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire.
They work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital.
The approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems clients come to us with.
If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
You’ll report to the Strategy Director and manage an Optimisation Strategist as well as a small team of off-shore AB test developers.
Although this is a management position it will still be very hands-on with a variety of B2B, B2C and eCommerce clients.
- Take ownership of the optimisation service, including the tech stack and the shape and development of the team.
- Keep on top of and manage the team capacity and manage time usage in line with client budgets.
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the development of A/B & multivariate testing road maps for all clients.
- Use research to provide teams with a better understanding of our customers’ goals, needs and behaviours and identify pain points or areas of concern.
- Create conversion optimisation strategies using both qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, site reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources.
- Good experience working within a UX, Research or CRO role (or similar).
- Deep understanding of conversion/persuasion best practices and the ability to apply that knowledge to client projects
- Familiarity with AB testing tools such as Convert, Dynamic Yield, Mouseflow, Unbounce, CrossBrowserTesting Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- A general understanding of HTML/CSS/JS (hands-on coding experience a bonus).
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- Start: 31/10/2022
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid working, excellent benefits
- Location: Ascot,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Mike O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ESKAS126896Ascot60k
- Posted: 2022-10-31 10:33:21 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- C# .Net Developer
- Graduate C# Full Stack Developer
- Remote C# .Net Developer,
- IT Migration Engineer
- Assistant Software Support Manager
- Remote Senior Data Analyst
- Java Developer
- C# Azure Developer WFH
- Software Sales Executive
- Technical Director
- Senior C++ CAD Developer
- Graduate C++ CAD Developer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- C# .net Developer
- Account Manager IT Solutions
- C# Developer
- IT Integration Analyst
- C# Developer
- Senior C# .Net Developer
- Junior C# Quant Developer