Azure IaaS Presales Consultant
Role: Azure Presales Consultant
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000pa + OTE, Car Allowance
Location: Remote based with travel
Skills: Pre-sales experience, Azure, IaaS, Consultancy
Pre-sales consultant opportunity, working for a global organisation who are a Microsoft Partner.
The candidate will provide pre-sales consultancy assistance to the sales team, part of the Azure solution offering, demonstrating strong knowledge of technical solutions so that you are able to lead the design and implementation of the Azure IaaS solutions to the customers, based from the requirement gathering sessions you will lead.
You will be responsible for:
• Attending sales meetings to include demonstrations, workshops, business analysis, high- level requirements definition, high-level systems analysis & whiteboard sessions.
• Acting as a conduit and mediator, on both a tactical and strategic level, between the sales team, product team and the pro services team to ensure the quality, relevance and accuracy of all customer facing materials i.e.
presentations, proposals, quotes and ITT’s.
• Being able to consult and strategise with Board/C-Level contacts within existing clients and with new prospects.
• Assisting with proposals/quotes/ITT’s/calculators.
• Assisting sales team with objection handling.
• Attending pre-sales management meetings and be responsible for delivering the actions assigned
Required Experience and Key Successful Factors:
• Strong experience delivering technology solutions around the Microsoft Azure cloud stack
• Face-to-face experience in delivering technical demos to current, and potential, customers
• Assist customers in planning their migration to the cloud.
• Evangelist in Microsoft Cloud solutions and therefore able to keep up with all the latest trends and emerging technologies.
• Ability to Identify business opportunities to assist in developing them into products.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Cloud adoption framework in planning, designing, and delivering solutions.
• Ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level.
This is a customer-facing role, where you will demonstrate expertise in understanding customer requirements, being able to then translate those into solution designs for proposals.
You will love to meet with customers in both a face-to-face and online environment.
More Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
- Implementation Consultant
- IT Tech Lead
- IT Management & Technical Lead
- Senior IT Network Engineer
- IT Support
- IT Cyber Security Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
- Transition Project Manager
- IT Technician
- Senior IT Network Engineer
- Consultant - Cloud and Managed Services
- Infrastructure Support Technician
- C++ Application Programmer
- Service Reliability Engineer
- Build Automation Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Contract Project Manager
- Lead Network Engineer
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- Brand Strategy Manager