Sirona Medical are looking to recruit several Endoscopy Nurses for an Endoscopy Unit in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Endoscopy Nurse will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team within our Endoscopy Department in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below.
Expected to deliver all aspects of nursing care at a high standard.
Experience in both diagnostic & therapeutic Endoscopy procedures.
Confident in setting up the endoscopy suite ensuring relevant equipment is available fit for purpose and has undergone all relevant checking and cleaning procedures.
Ensures work is carried out to deadlines and within agreed working practices and procedures, e.g.
Health & Safety, hygiene, delivery of instruments to point of use, etc.
Ensures that a clean and disinfected working environment is maintained
Liaise with internal customers to ensure all service requirements are met
Ensures that stock levels are maintained in line with department requirements’
Disposes all of decontaminated waste in accordance with statutory and PGH’s policies and procedures
Maintain accurate records in accordance with statutory and PGH’s policies and procedures
Experience in both the Endoscopy rooms and Recovery Rooms.
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 10/10/2022
- Duration: Ongoing.
- Rate: £30 - £40 per hour
- Location: Buckinghamshire,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HB-717
- Posted: 2022-10-10 17:55:04 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- MASH Social Worker
- Deputy Team Manager - Access and Older Person Review Team
- Senior Social Worker FAST Team
- Social Worker - Children Looked After
- Social Worker Family Safeguarding Service
- Social Worker Hospital Discharge Team
- Orthopedic Nurses needed in Southampton
- PAEDIATRIC INSOURCING CONTRACT
- Decontamination Technician required in West Midlands.
- Childrens Support Worker
- Childrens Support Worker
- Social Worker Child Protection or Children looked After
- Senior Practitioner - Family Support and Protection
- Childrens Support Workers needed in Royston!
- ODP Required
- Staff Nurse Pre-Operative Assessment
- Social Worker Adult Safeguarding
- Advanced Social Worker
- ODP REQUIRED
- Practice Assessor