Security X- Ray Machine Service Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
, Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction.
, Installs, repairs, and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
, Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis.
, Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time
, Reviews all logs for open issues and prepares formal reports to customers as necessary.
, Participates in Service sales opportunities and assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
, Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
, Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
, Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
, May participate in site surveys, pilot program service activities, attend meetings.
, Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written.
, Establishes and maintains a close relationship with senior level FSE's and Product Managers in order to support the needs of the customer and remain aware of current technical trends.
, Exercises every available measure to control and minimize costs.
, Travel, overtime, and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required.
Our Field Services Engineers provide out of hours support where required, based on our ‘on-call' rota.
Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety, and environmental policies.
· Other duties as required
, Associated degree, NVQ Level 3, BTEC ONC or HNC, or Electrical equivalent or related experience is required.
, Computer literacy, competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite and aptitude for learning specialized software programs.
, Use of metrology and handheld tools
, Experience in troubleshooting, field repair or technical support activities centred on Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment is desirable
, Individual should possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
, A strong orientation for customer focus and teamwork will be required
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £28000 - £40000 per annum
- Location: South East England, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Hammond Recruitment Group
- Contact: Chris Johnson
- Tel: +44(0)1329 825 925
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-23 17:18:53 -
- View all Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Service Coordinator - Farnham - £20,000-£28,000
- Parts Advisor - Eastleigh - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Sales - Brentwood - £22,000
- Qualified Accountant - Fully Remote
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Telematics Engineer - Exeter - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Bristol - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Swindon - £25,000-£32,000
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Northamptonshire - £38,000
- Hire Controller - Wellingborough - £25,000-£27,000
- Pest Control Technician - Scotland - £20,000 - £25,000
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Bishop Wharf - £14PH-£18PH
- Workshop Small Plant & Small Tool Fitter - Hastings
- Telematics Engineer - East Sussex - £25,000-£35,000
- Telematics Engineer - West Sussex - £25,000-£35,000
- Telematics Engineer - South East - £25,000-£35,000
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Monmouthshire - £14PH-£18PH
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Reading - £28,000 - £38,000
- HGV Class 2 Driver - Edmonton - £25,000 - £35,000
- Hire Controller - Heathrow - £20,000-£27,000