Support Worker for Children and Young People - Dudley
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people’s lives? If so this might be the job for you.
We are currently looking for a support worker to take disabled children and young people on a short break, supporting them to access a variety of activities, promote independence, inclusion and learning and to engage positive activities.
Our staff work in a person-centered way, providing practical and emotional support to the child/young person to enable them to meet the goals and outcomes identified in their support plan.
Limited ad hoc hours available on an as and when basis (mainly evenings, weekends, and school holidays).
This is a sessional position offering flexible working hours during evenings, weekends and school holidays.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £9.70 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.18 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Waltham Forest
- Short Breaks Worker - Hackney (Part Time)
- Practitioner - Spalding
- Support Worker - Children and Young People - Sandwell
- Support Worker - Harrow - (Short Breaks)
- Assistant Practitioner
- Short Break Worker
- Support Worker - Hounslow - (Short Breaks)
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Support Worker (Short Breaks) Walsall
- Corporate Fundraiser (Mainly Home Based)
- Play Worker Lady Allen Playground
- Assistant Nursery Practitioner - (Term Time 6 hours per week lunchtime cover) Basingstoke (x2 Posts
- Early Years Practitioner - Basingstoke Nursery (Part Time)
- Assistant Practitioner- Basingtoke
- SENDIASS Richmond and Kingston - Term time and Part time (24 Hours)
- Early Years Practitioner - Basingstoke Nursery
- Support Worker (part time 30 hours per week)
- Play Scheme Coordinator: Disabled children and young people services
- Senior Practitioner for Young Carers - Fareham/Gosport (Mainly Home Based)