Solutions Architect | Gaming | Remote / Barcelona
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect for an exciting International Gaming company based in Barcelona.
You will be working alongside our clients design and technical teams.
What's on offer to you?
- Six figure salary
- Hybrid working
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop a deep understanding of technology systems across digital gaming platforms.
- Assist the Technology Director to formulate a data driven and technology aware vision, strategy, capability map, roadmap and program to transform the architecture and tooling into best of class in gaming.
- Provide expert input to functional requirements gathering, documentation and organisation of those requirements into an appropriate structure for estimation of effort, prioritisation, architectural gaps and design needs.
Ensure the quality of requirements is high enough to proceed with good design and architectural context.
- Build IT security by design so that all solutions provide high levels of confidentiality, maintain data integrity and are available for use within agreed SLA's.
All production systems will be assessed by internal and external security experts and penetration tested as appropriate.
- Ensure solution design meets business objectives, defined requirements, and in context with other domains and architectural landscape and appropriate integration patterns as agreed with other architects and technology team members.
- Develop, communicate, maintain and govern the overall architecture of solutions including key architectural decisions and own the primary design authority for architecture within the governance structure.
- Develop high level and low level architectural designs with enough detail to ensure that communication, governance, implementation and support of the solutions is done with clarity and that documentation is maintained and shared to high standards.
- Have data management at the heart of every design so that data quality is maintained or improved.
Improve architecture so that the right data is in the right place at the right time.
Improve and lower data latency between systems so that inbound, outbound and processing of customer data can be efficient and effective.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Significant solution architecture experience in a similar role preferably digital technology.
- Record of delivering architectural solutions in a complex business.
- A thorough understanding of architectural design principles.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation from C-level and below.
- Strong analytical skills that can identify where the real challenges are and see the architectural gaps.
- Demonstrate a broad IT knowledge across storage, networking, cloud, integration, OS, applications, APIs.
- Ability to deconstruct a complex business process or user journey and use models, diagrams and flows to analyse and communicate solutions in a clear and concise way.
- Understanding of software design and development principles including TDD, BDD, CI/CD, devops and agile.
- Knowledge of TOGAF / Zachman / other EA frameworks.
- The ability to compare and contrast approaches and toolsets.
- Understand, design and implement event based, real time and streaming data integration patterns that can scale to enterprise level volumes.
- Consistently demonstrate strong experience in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical architectures.
- Cloud platforms preferable Azure, AWS, OVH.
- Any API and integration standards REST, SOAP, JSON, XML.
- Outbound channel technology including email, SMS, push, chat.
- Ideally experience in working within a regulated gaming environment.
- If not other regulated industries e.g.
Telco, Financial Services, Utilities, etc.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords - Jira, Scrum, PRINCE2, Cloud, Data, Security, Gaming, Solution architecture, TOGAF
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Finance Director
- Marketing Technology Manager
- Compliance Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Safer Gambling Senior Specialist
- Safer Gambling Specialist
- Fullstack Golang Engineer
- Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader
- Backend Developer
- Casino Manager
- 1st/2nd Line Workplace Response Engineer
- 1st/2nd Line Workplace Response Engineer
- Player Protection Officer
- Test Automation Software Engineer
- Node.js Developer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead
- Customer Service Advisors
- Delivery Manager
- HR Manager