Smoke Extraction and Ventilation Service Engineer
, Bonus scheme
, Company pension
, Flexible working
, Company van provided
, Working away allowance
, Life Insurance
, Full training on systems used etc
, 25 Days Annual Leave + stats
, Electrical apprentice trained.
, Qualified Electrical Engineer - 18th edition BS7671.
, CSCS / ECS card / PASMA / IPAF / Harness Training - Would train the right candidate
, Must have a Full UK Driving licence.
, smoke extraction/BMS/Fire Alarm background/Fans
, Client facing role with professional manner
, Ability to communicate at all levels
, A good understanding of mechanical systems such as dampers would be advantageous.
, Understanding of control panels and control panel schematics.
, Understanding of PLC's; Idec, Allen Bradley.
, Understanding of Inverter's; Vacon, ABB and Schneider.
, Competent in the maintenance of motor control circuits.
, Background in maintenance & commissioning of Fans, Air Movement, HVAC is an advantage.
, Background in Smoke and Heat control systems BS ISO 21927 is an advantage.
, Be comfortable working autonomously.
The Main Duties will be to service Smoke Control and Extraction for installations throughout the UK.
Car park Systems and Above Ground Systems
To ensure that the products they are responsible for work properly, to the Design specification and that they meet the client's needs.
Typical tasks include:
, Ensuring that equipment works to its specification & design
, Completing servicing of Smoke Control & Extraction Systems & repairs
, Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
, Writing reports
, Ensuring safe working conditions
, Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate or working in a team with other engineers
, Helping with RAMs if required
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Service Coordinator - Tonbridge - £20,000 - £25,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Anglia - £14-£18PH
- Pest Control Technician - West Yorkshire - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - North London - £25,000 - £32,500
- Security X- Ray Machine Service Engineer
- Packaging Machine Service Engineer
- Service Coordinator - Wigan - £20,000-£27,000
- Mobility Equipment Service Engineer - Scotland
- Crane / Lifting Equipment Inspector - Bridgwater £30k - £45k
- Lifting Equipment Inspector - London - £30 - £45k
- Crane/Lifting Equipment Inspector - London £30 - £45k
- Crane / Lifting Equipment Inspector - Bridgwater £30k - £40k
- Water Treatment Service Engineer
- Service Co-ordinator - £22,522pa
- Photocopier Field Service Engineer
- Agricultural/Groundcare Service Technician - North West
- Agricultural/Groundcare Service Technician - West Midlands
- Workshop Agriculture Engineer - Wigan
- Workshop Agriculture Engineer - Nottingham
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant