Mobile Multi-Skilled Service Engineer
Mobile Multi Skilled Service Engineer-Glasgow- Up to £40K PA
CBW has an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Multi Skilled Service Engineer to join a leading facilities company in the Glasgow area.
The main duties of this role are to To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extraworks/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Mechanical and Electrical Services.
Below are the full details and benefits of this role.
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are
maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and
associated electrical and mechanical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain
accurate records/documentation associated the electrical and mechanical aspects of the PPM
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically and mechanically related
reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub contractors associated with electrical and mechanical
aspects of the PPM schedules.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical
and mechanical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilation Building
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Repair and maintenance of Gas, Plumbing, or Mechanical systems
- Assist other trades as necessary.
- To attend monthly site meetings as required.
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- To undertake miscellaneous duties as requested by the Client.
- To proactively work towards the growth of the contract into other service provisions be they Mechanical or Electrical, Like for Like lifecycle replacements, Project works, FM Soft Services etc
- City & Guilds Parts SVQ 2/3 IN Service & Maintenance or recognised equivalent; or
- Service & Maintenance Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry; or
recognised apprenticeship as a heating engineer / plumber
- Health and Safety Training
- GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experience in electrical installation, repair, and maintenance work
- Must be Gas Safe qualified
- IPAF Operators Licence 3a + 3b
- PASMA operators certificate
- Experience in computer PPM management systems (Concept 5000 and Evolution )
- 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognised equivalent
- Supervisory experience for future development
- Experience in BMS, Automatic Controls, Building Automation Systems
- ACOP L8 Control of Legionella
- Compliant on F Gas, C&G Level 2 Category 1 ODS Regulations
- Appointed mechanical authorised person ( AP )
- Up to 40K salary PA
- 33 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership discount
- Start: 10/08/2022
- Rate: £36000 - £40000 per annum
- Location: Glasgow,Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Leona Clark
- Tel: 01312617740
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-33797
- Posted: 2022-08-10 15:55:48 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Maintenance Manager
- Static Fabric Joiner
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Fabric Engineer
- Maintenance Improver
- Fabric Engineer
- Contract Support
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Resident Engineer
- Cleaning Manager
- Clerk Of Works
- Live in couple for a leisure holiday home business
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Foot Mobile Engineer
- Mobile Water Treatment Engineer