Residential Short Breaks Worker
The purpose of this role of short breaks practitioner will be to work with children and young people and their families to provide a warm accepting environment where the physical, emotional, health, social, educational, communication, cultural and spiritual needs can be met.
The successful candidate will be providing residential respite care for children and young people with learning and/or physical disabilities.
Hours for this post are available on an as and when basis, and can include evenings, weekends and holidays.
The hourly rate is £10.12 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.22 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time) - Lincoln
- Domicillary Care Worker Lincolnshire
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Practitioner - Children/Young People Support - South Gloucestershire (part time)
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - Longwell Green, Bristol
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - South Gloucestershire
- Support Worker - Harrow (Short Breaks)
- Support Worker - Hounslow (Short Breaks)
- Play/Support Worker - Wokingham
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford
- Support Worker - Disabled Children/Young People (South Gloucestershire area
- Assistant Finance Business Partner - Fixed Term Maternity Cover Hybrid Working
- Play Worker Lincolnshire
- SENDIASS Richmond and Kingston - Term time and Part time (24 Hours)
- Short Breaks Worker - Hackney (Part Time)
- Residential Short Breaks Worker
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Waltham Forest
- Hull Sleep Service and Training for Parents Senior Practitioner
- Support Worker - Children and Young People - Sandwell
- Support Worker (Short Breaks) Walsall